Whatsapp/ wechat 8615863050192 
You are here: Home » Admixtures » Cellulose Ethers » HPMC » PTMA HIGHLY SUBSTITUTED HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE H-HPC Dispersant in PVC Production
Share to:

PTMA HIGHLY SUBSTITUTED HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE H-HPC Dispersant in PVC Production

PTMA H-HPC Dispersant in PVC Production, which improves the absorption performance of plasticizer, makes the particle size uniform, and improves the compatibility with plasticizer; Prevent the formation of "fish eyes" and improve the extrusion performance of plastics.
Color:
Material:
Appearance:
Application:
USE:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • 5 RPT
  • PTMA
  • 391239



HIGHLY SUBSTITUTED HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE

H-HPC

PTMA H-HPC Dispersant in PVC Production

hhpc

PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:

1. Appearance: white or off white powder, odorless and tasteless.

2. Particle size: 20 mesh sieving rate shall not be less than 99%; The screening rate of 30 mesh shall not be less than 95%.

3. False specific gravity: 0.5-0.6g/ml, specific gravity 1.2224.

4. Thermal stability:

Discoloration temperature: 195-210 ℃

Carbonization temperature: 260-275 ℃

Softening temperature: 130 ℃

Below 38 ℃, it is a clear and transparent solution in water.

Gel temperature: above 40 C.

IMPORTANT NATURE:

1. Soluble in water and various organic solvents at room temperature. For example, anhydrous methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, propylene glycol and dichloromethane can also be dissolved in acetone, chloroform, toluene and alkali dissolving agent, and the solution is transparent.

2. H-HPC is a good thermoplastic material with excellent film-forming property. The film is very tough, good gloss and full elasticity.

3, the ash is very low, so that the product has excellent adhesion, as emulsion thickening, very stable, and good dispersion.

4. H-HPC itself has no pharmacological effect, non-toxic and harmless to physiology.

5. H-HPC is chemically inert and difficult to react with other substances.

6. The distribution of substituents is relatively uniform and sufficient, and H-HPC * * is strong.

7. The equilibrium moisture content is low.

8, because of its non-ionic nature, this product does not gel in acidic solution and shows excellent stability in a wide range of pH values.

9. The concentration of H-HPC can form normally oriented liquid crystals.

10. H-HPC aqueous solution has surface activity.

11, its aqueous solution increases and decreases with temperature and passes through the reversible process of gelation and dissolution.

DISSOLUTION METHOD:

1. Dissolved in water:

a. Slowly add H-HPC into vigorously stirred water until it is completely dissolved. If all materials are added, it will be difficult to dissolve;

b. Heat 20-30% of the predetermined water volume to above 60 ℃, slowly add H-HPC under the condition of full stirring, and then add the remaining 80-70% of water after all H-HPC is added, which can be completely dissolved.

2. Dissolved in organic solvents:

Slowly add H-HPC into the organic solvent under full stirring. If it is added at one time, it is difficult to dissolve.

MAIN PURPOSE:

1. It is used for PVC as dispersant, which improves the absorption performance of plasticizer, makes the particle size uniform, and improves the compatibility with plasticizer; Prevent the formation of "fish eyes" and improve the extrusion performance of plastics.

2. Used as thickener for ink, cosmetics, paint remover, dry battery, etc. It can be used as a binder for ceramics, a coagulant for water and ethanol, or an ethanol coagulant, which can delay the fragrance.

3. It can also be used as fiber treatment agent, mortar and cement mixture and paper coating agent.

PACKING, STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION AND PRECAUTIONS:

It is packed in cardboard barrel lined with polyethylene film bag, with a net weight of 25kg per barrel; Precautions for storage and transportation: sealing, no sun and rain, no moisture, no contact with acid and alkali.

For more information, welcome to contact us: 008615863050192 info@salwayde.com



Previous: 
Next: 
PTMA TECH is a provider of  admixture for construction mortar, coatings & paints and concrete, daily chemical,plastic chemicals, which has three plants with R&D……
View More

INFORMATION

CATEGORIES

CONTACT US

 +86-15863050192
 ptma@ptmaadmixture.com
info@salwayde.com
 Qingdao City, Shandong, China.
2020 Qingdao PTMA Technology Co., Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.   Supported By Leadong