Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-14 Origin: Site
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC)
Properties: This product is a white or slightly yellowish powder, and it is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic.
1. Water solubility and thickening ability: This product can dissolve in cold water to form a transparent viscous solution.
2. Dissolution in organic solvents: Because it contains a certain amount of hydrophobic methoxy, this product can be dissolved in some organic solvents, but also in solvents mixed with water and organic substances.
3. Salt resistance: Since this product is a non-ionic and non-polymer electrolyte, it is relatively stable in aqueous solutions of metal salts or organic electrolytes.
4. Surface activity: The aqueous solution of this product has surface activity, making it emulsifying, protecting colloid and relative stability.
5. Thermal gelation: when heated above a certain temperature, the aqueous solution of this product can become opaque, generate a precipitate, and make the solution lose its viscosity. However, it gradually turns into the original solution state after gradually cooling. The temperature at which condensation and precipitation occur depends on the type of product, the concentration of the solution, and the heating rate.
6. Low ash content: Since this product is non-ionic, it can be effectively refined with hot water during the preparation process, so its ash content is very low.
7. PH stability: The viscosity of the aqueous solution of this product is relatively stable in the range of PH3.0-11.0.
8. Water retention effect: Because this product is hydrophilic and its aqueous solution is of high viscosity. It is added to mortar, gypsum, paint, etc. to maintain high water retention in the product.
9. Shape retention: Compared with other water-soluble polymers, the aqueous solution of this product has special viscoelastic properties. Its addition has the ability to improve the unchanged shape of extruded ceramic products.
10. Lubricity: adding this product can reduce the friction coefficient and improve the lubricity of extruded ceramic products and cement products.
11. Film-forming: This product can produce strong, flexible, transparent flakes with good oil and ester resistance
For more information about ptmaadmixture, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org