Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-05 Origin: Site
Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) APPLICATION
1. For water-based latex coatings: hec can significantly improve thickening and leveling performance.
2. For Oil drilling: hec can improve mud carrying capacity during drilling, and prevent a large amount of water from entering the oil layer from the mud, and stabilize the oil layer production capacity.
3. For building construction and building materials: HEC is an effective thickener and binder for cement slurry and mortar. HEC can improve the fluidity and construction performance of the mortar, and prolong the water evaporation time, and increase the initial cracks of the concrete. HEC used for painting gypsum, bonding gypsum, gypsum putty can significantly improve its water retention and bonding strength.
4. For toothpaste: HEC can guarantee the stability of toothpaste paste due to its strong salt resistance and acid resistance. In addition, the toothpaste is not easy to dry due to its high water retention and emulsifying ability.
5. For water-based ink, HEC can make the ink dry quickly and not penetrate.
6.HEC is widely used in textile printing and dyeing, paper making, and daily chemicals.
Ptmatech Hydroxyethyl Cellulose / HEC , for more information, pls contact us.