Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-07 Origin:Site
How to use hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC) in latex paint
Add directly when grinding the pigment: This method is the simplest and takes a short time. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Add appropriate purified water to the barrel of the high-shear mixer (generally, ethylene glycol, wetting agent and film-forming agent are added at this time);
2. Start stirring at low speed and slowly add hydroxyethyl cellulose;
3. Continue to stir until all particles are soaked;
4. Add anti-mold agent, PH regulator, etc.;
5. Stir until all hydroxyethyl cellulose is completely dissolved (the viscosity of the solution increases significantly) before adding the other components in the formula and grinding until the paint is formed.