Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-01 Origin: Site
HPMC Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose in Premixed Dry Powder Mortar
In pre-mixed dry powder mortar, the dosage of cellulose ether added is very low, but it can significantly improve the performance of wet mortar and is a major additive that affects the construction performance of mortar. Now, the cellulose ether used in dry powder mortar is mainly hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose ether (HPMC). In dry powder mortar, HPMC mainly plays a role in water retention, thickening, and improving construction performance.
1. Q: What’s applications of HPMC construction grade?
A: Used for tile glue, wall putty/ wall coatings.
2. Q: What’s dosage of HPMC in adhesive mortar ?
A: 2-3KG/TON in warm place ; 3-4 KG/TON, in cold place.
3. Q: What’s the viscosity for wall putty/ wall coating ?
A: 100000cps is enough for wall putty/ wall coating.
And also 70000-80000cps is good for wall putty with good water retention.
4. Q: what’s the functions of HPMC in mortar?
A : HPMC works as water retention, thickener, workability agent in mortar.
5. Q: what’s the viscosity of hpmc in adhesive mortar?
A: 150000cps of hpmc is better for adhesive mortar.
6. Q: what’s the viscosity of hpmc in selfleveling mortar?
A: 400 CPS is good for selfleveling mortar.