Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-05 Origin: Site
Attentions in the use of hydroxyethyl cellulose - HEC
Since the surface-treated hydroxyethyl cellulose HEC is powder or cellulose solid, as long as the following matters are noted, it is easy to handle and dissolve it in dissolved water.
1. Before and after adding hydroxyethyl cellulose, it must be continuously stirred until the solution is completely transparent and clear.
2. It must be sieved into the mixing tank slowly. Do not add hydroxyethyl cellulose that has been agglomerated and spherical into the mixing tank in bulk or directly.
3. The temperature of the water and the PH value of the water have a clear relationship with the dissolution of hydroxyethyl cellulose, and special attention must be paid.
4. Never add some alkaline substances to the mixture before the hydroxyethyl cellulose powder is penetrated by water.
5. Add mold inhibitor as early as possible.
6. When using high-viscosity hydroxyethyl cellulose HEC, the concentration of the mother liquor should not be higher than 2.5-3%, otherwise the mother liquor is difficult to handle. After-treatment of hydroxyethyl cellulose, it is generally not easy to form lumps or spheres, nor will it form insoluble spherical colloids after adding water.